[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - pages.xml, pagename.page.xml precedence

jfrankman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 17:36:37 EDT 2007

Is the use of pages.xml and [pagename].page.xml mutually exclusive? I am converting a seam project in Eclipse over to a new project structure built using the seam-gen tool. The seam gen tool uses individual page.xml files rather than one single pages.xml file. What are the advantages of doing this? If I add a pages.xml file to the seam project, where do I add this to the configuration?

P.S. I had trouble searching for an answer to this, but if anyone knows where the seam documentation with regards to the Pages.xml vs. pagename.page.xml please let me know.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044502#4044502

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044502