[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Session Replication - Concurrency Problems?

davewebb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 17:47:18 EDT 2007

1) I am moving from mod_proxy_ajp back to mod_jk tonight so after than I can be more sure of sticky sessions working because I know they work for sure in mod_jk.  I know they are not working correctly now, although I have it setup just like the Wiki explains (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingMod_proxyWithJBoss).  I have this in my configuration:

  | ProxyPass /ATS balancer://bmcluster stickysession=JSESSIONID lbmethod=bytraffic nofailover=Off
But subsequent requests are getting distributed between server A and B.

2) The system is not under load at all, but I see your point.  I originally setup REPL_ASYNC with StickySession because latency wasnt a consideration.  I totally understand why the message is beging generated and I see 2 possible solutions

a) Get Sticky Sessions working properly with REPL_ASYNC
b) Use REPL_SYNC without sticky sessions

Do you concur?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044508#4044508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044508