[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM project, Eclipse, JBPM Library

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 20:52:07 EDT 2007

Could someone help me understand something about Eclipse and Libraries and JBPM projects?  When I start a new JBPM project, the JBPM Library is pre-configured as one of the libraries in the Project | Properties | Java Build Path | Libraries tab.

If I delete the JBPM Library, I can't figure out how to get it back.  Is this something only the plug-in can do at project creation, or is there a way to add the JBPM Library to any project?  Where does this library come from?

A related question is: is it possible to create a plain Java project and turn it into a JBPM project by adding objects and setting preferences, or can you only create a JBPM Project by starting with the File | New | Project | JBoss jBPM ...

One of the reasons for the question is that I'm trying to strip down to the minimum libraries needed for our JBPM application, which will not be using JBOSS, and maybe not all the JBPM features.  I could try deleting jars from the JBPM Library, but it seems it would be better to create my own User Library as a copy of the JBPM Library and then start deleting jars to see if any are not necessary.  However, if I replace the JBPM Library in my project with my User Library, I'd like to be able to go back to the JBPM Library if necessary.

I'm new to Eclipse, so in the dark on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044548#4044548

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044548