[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Validation of task form fields

naseem.k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 01:55:22 EDT 2007

Hi...

I have created a process definition where I need to validate task form fields.

Initially I used default controller for the same task and I also created task variables with read, write and required checked. Now since required is checked so it should give error at the time of task form submission if entries are blank just like struts required validation-rule but still I can submit the form without entering task form fields.

Why there is no validation is this case when required is set to true? or is this required has some other meaning?

Secondly if the above approach is not the right way of validation, then can I do the same by writing a custom controller for the same and then validate form fields by java code in the custom controller.

Please suggest some solution.

Thanks & Regards

Naseem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044573#4044573