[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - debugger not working using JBOSS 4.0.5 GA and NETBEANS 5.5.1

reyjexter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 03:47:59 EDT 2007

when choosing Sun Java Application Server 9.0, the debugger seems to be working. This are the step by step process that I do:

1. I update my jsp file
2. build the project,
3. click the "apply code change" button
4. refresh my browser

the changes i made can be seen on my browser. but when i'm using JBoss Application Server, everytime i do the same step, the changes i made is not shown. i needed to re-run the debugger in order for the changes to be applied.

hope somebody clears this problem

thanks in advance

rey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044594#4044594