[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: TreeCache CacheLoader Issue

robnor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 06:49:51 EDT 2007

I tried to change this.

I now have major problem with node locking errors.

It seems it cannot cope with highfrequency updates?

I have an Ojbect (ImportTracker) that holds multiple objects (BatchTracker). The ImportTracker holds all the BatchTrackers, the BatchTracker holds data about the import of a specific Batch.

Further I have a DistributionManager. The Batch is productified and distributed to several hubs. The distributionManager is the one responsible for keeping track of the distribution.

A Batch, can be productified into several different products. There are multiple hubs requesting different kinds of products. The Distributionmanager keeps track that the Batch and its products are being delivered to the hubs requesting the producttype. The batchimport is not done until all producttypes has been delivered to all hubs.

Then we may have say 3 machines dedicated to import all working on a local cache which is persisted in a single database (to avoid overwrite they store objects in different nodes for example /import/<host1>/importTracker).

This will make the application to make many many put to the persistent storage.

Can get around nodelocking? or perhaps jbosscache is not the tool I should use?

Anyway, your comment solved the issue regarding not "flushing" the inmemory data to persistent storage.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044635#4044635

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044635