[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to customize the jbpm workflow(VERY URGENT)

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 07:45:51 EDT 2007

Unkind and not helping? in this post? You should read other posts by me.. so no, in this case not unkind and truly helping, because:

bullet 1: Since he did not mention what version he was using, I just directed him to the correct version of jbpm where it is possible to customize the forms.

bullet 2: I pointed out what 'technology' is used for the forms. I do not have to teach him jsf. Lots of other sites for that.

bullet 3: I do not have to do his work.

If this would have resulted in e.g. a next question like:

anonymous wrote : I'd like to have a dropdown list in my form where I can select from multiple values which may be static and I want the default selected item to be the one that corresponds to a value of a certain processvariable.

Then I could and probably would have given an example which would have cost me about 15 minutes (I invested lots of expensive spare time in jBPM and JSF to get to the level I currently am, and Yes, I think, just like everybody who knows me, that that level is superior to everyone else's, cough....)

Besides that, since we (well, you) do get personal and it was not even your post originally, my filter just automatically added another entry.

Kind regards,

Übergod

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044650#4044650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044650