[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam remoting conversation - possible problem?

nctrax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 08:04:13 EDT 2007

I have the same error in the version 1.2.1GA. Is this me or is this due to an error of versionning :

""
I currently study JBoss Seam 1.2.1GA in order to use it soon for an application in production.

I created a conversation based on a pageflow. The conversation proceeds perfectly. I can start and use at the same time several instance of this conversation by using the functionality of workspace management.

Here's my problem:

When I switch from one conversation to another, all functions well.
However, when I finish one of the conversations, the second pageflow does not function any more (I can only destroy it thanks to the workspace manager).

I tried to use different manner of starting and finishing the conversation (via a page or an action). I thought that that could be with a mechanism of hierarchy of the conversations but when I added nested=false to the @Begin, nothing changed.

I like the framework much and I would like to use it for a customer.

I thank you very much for any help !
""

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044656#4044656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044656