[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Validation of task form fields

naseem.k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 08:51:06 EDT 2007

Thanks for your reply.

But there is no required attribute in that. In variable tag, I specified access="read,write,required".

Which required attribute you are talking about?

websale process definition which comes with jbpm have three xhtml file.

One change which I did is in form.create.xhtml file.. I specified <h:inputText value="#{var['item']}" required="true"/> for item text field and then I redeployed websale par but there is no effect on the browser.

Thanks once again for all your prompt replies :)

Rgds

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044662#4044662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044662