[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Login to direct to different portals

mjoffutt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 18:59:09 EDT 2007

I am new to Jboss and have a an implementation question. How would one approach the problem.

I have many customer portals each with a different theme. When a user logs in they are directed to the default page of the portal for their company.

So the question is? Can we redirect the request to the portal when the user logs in based on his credentials instead of having the user enter the URL for his company portal and then logging in?

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044845#4044845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044845