[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - submit on enter

koriel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 05:02:53 EDT 2007

hi all I have an xhtml page that has an <h:form> element and in it I have alot of <h:commandButtons> and <h:commandLinks> and I have two <h:inputText values so the user can enter his user/pass to login..the problem is that if he press enters when finished with his pass the page is reloaded..In order to login he must click the login commandLink...is there another way to bind the users enter in password field to call the login function without using another <h:form> for this

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044908#4044908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044908