[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Captcha

pmilner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 05:21:25 EDT 2007

Hi
using the captcha provided with Seam (and used as suggested in the Seam documentation), I have the following problem.

If I submit a page which contains the captcha, and having filled in the catpcha response field, but validation fails due to a problem in another field on the page, the page is redisplayed but with a NEW captcha image. However the captcha response field is repopulated with what I previously put there, even though the image has now changed.

I would like for the response text to be cleared when a new captcha image is generated. Is there a way to do this at the moment?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044914#4044914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044914