[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM project, Eclipse, JBPM Library

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 08:21:20 EDT 2007

Simon,

The library is a reference to the JBPM runtime you configured when you created the project.

anonymous wrote : I'm trying to strip down to the minimum libraries needed for our JBPM application

You need to be clear on whether you mean in the GPD (Eclipse plugin) or the engine.

Frankly, this sounds unlikely to be important to you... do you really want to go after this?  You have bigger fish to fry, I  suspect.  If you're thinking about the engine, I doubt there's much to get rid of.  Hibernate alone is responsible for a lot of the dependencies, as I recall.  Start there.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044960#4044960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044960