[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Is it possible to update a process def without versionin

Manju_Nair do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 09:50:50 EDT 2007

"tom.baeyens at jboss.com" wrote : you can update process definitions.  (you have to evict the process definitions in hibernate's second level cache, though)

  | it is not encouraged, just as modifying java byte code in a running program is not encouraged.  you can get into trouble real easy.
  |
  | same goes for migrating process instances to a newer version.  we plan to provide some support for it in the future, but it is easy to end up trouble.
  |
  | regards, tom.

could someone please explain this a little more or give me a link to this .
I'm using jbpm 2. is this posibble here ?

Also is there a tutorial for migrating from jbpm 2 to jbpm 3.
I see the archive migration, but what happens to my existing process instances in DB ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044997#4044997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044997