[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Kabutar - GUI platform for Enteprise Messaging

mskonda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 12:02:38 EDT 2007

Hello All,

Screen shots of Kabutar(Browze):

http://www.euroindian.com/images/stories/kabutar_screenshot1.jpg
http://www.euroindian.com/images/stories/kabutar_screenshot3.jpg

I've been working on a personal project since few months. The project aims at developing a GUI for message browsing, message replay, message monitoring etc. There are quite a few thoughts in my brain and on the drawing board that have started shaping up into a broader platform when I started looking into this project with care and seriousness.

As I wish to opensource this project, I have created this project on google code. I named Kabutar as the plaform collection for all these respective functions (Pigeon is called as Kabutar in Hindi (Indian) language and I find this is the most amazing ancient communication means).

Each of these modules/functions are detailed here (although many more to evolve):

Kabutar
Kabutar is a plaform consisting of collection of Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) assisting enterprise messaging. The project is developed on Eclipse framework with different perspectives for various enterprise funcationalities.

Projects/perspectives include:

        Browze(Message Monitoring),
        Rekal(Message Replay),
        Manaze (Message Management) and
        Enkrypt (Message Enrichment)
        (more on the drawing board!)

Currently the project is hosted on google code. You can visit the project here:

http://code.google.com/p/kabutar/

The purpose of this post is to request if any of you to join me in developing this next generation GUI platform.

The project is based on Eclipse RCP. Currently developed against JBossMessaging, but sure I want to have multi-provider capabilities.

Any contribution is highly appreciated. You can contact me by sending an email at madhusudhan at madhusudhan.com or replying to this post. I am happy listening to your thoughts, working with you, accepting contributions to make this project successful.

I will be very greatful if one of you gives it a minute of thought!

Thanks
Madhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045055#4045055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045055