[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Quirky Behavior of Jackrabbit CMS?

david.hoffman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 13:42:32 EDT 2007

I have no doubt that this is most likely a configuration issue on my part.

I am using jboss-portal-2.6-CR2-bundled configured to work with MySQL 5.0

If I create content through the CMS console, I see that content and can access it through a CMSPortletInstance.

However, if I shutdown the portal and restart it, my content goes away.  Can someone comment on this or point me in a direction regarding possible misconfigurations on my part?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045087#4045087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045087