[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How can I avoid start Subscriber BEFORE Publisher for du

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 16:39:35 EDT 2007

This is a forum for JBoss MQ, not JBoss Messaging.

However, your question seems pretty general so I'll attempt to answer it.

In general it's up to you to make sure your durable subscription exists before you start sending messages to the topic.

You can't expect the jms provider to store messages for you if you haven't yet told it you want to store them.

If you are using MDBs, you can deploy an MDB that consumes from a durable subscription, which will get deployed at startup.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045135#4045135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045135