[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ClassCastException: org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamApplication11

titou09 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 18:24:58 EDT 2007

No. I didn't know there was a ejb3 feature pack for was...
In the related forum, it is said that it needs exactly was v6.1.0.3 ma ybe it's your problem (we are in v6.1.0.7)
In fact we are using regular POJO + Hibernate 3.2.4 + @Transactional annotations and plain standard jta transactions.
I had to patch Hibernate to make it work (org.hibernate.JTATransactionFactory) to make it work due to a problem Hibernate tries to get the JTA Transaction Statusat some point in the sessioN/transaction lifecycle (pls search on hibernate for this one)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045146#4045146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045146