[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SaaS and Seam

talentsoftech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 12 13:42:00 EDT 2007

You can have a look at Microsoft reference implementation for SaaS sample application LitewareHR at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/architecture/bb229292.aspx

In order to improve scalability ,we are redesign the application to run on MySQL ,JBoss 4.0.5 (EJB3 with clusterings).

My question would it be easy to implement single instance multi-tenant architecture based on Jboss Seam framework?
For example if the dvdstore example is multi-company application ,the workflow definition,security will be unique for  each company.

I m sorry if my question is not revelant to JBoss Seam
Thank You

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045214#4045214

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045214