[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Losing the URL parameters between requests

vladimir.ralev@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 13 18:26:42 EDT 2007

After taking a deeper look I figured it out. It needs some navigation defined in pages.xml. For example in the blog demo entry.xhtml page definition should be:

  |    <page view-id="/entry.xhtml">
  |
  |       <param name="blogEntryId"
  |             value="#{blogEntry.id}"/>
  |
  |       <action execute="#{entryAction.loadBlogEntry(blogEntry.id)}"/>
  |
  |       <navigation from-action="#{themeSelector.select}">
  |           <redirect view-id="/entry.xhtml"/>
  |       </navigation>
  |
  |    </page>

It would be possible to automate this in Seam. It needs:

  | entry.setDefaultNavigation(..);

in Pages.parseActionNavigation for every page, but I see it's specifically coded to avoid creating this default navigation and may be it's better to leave it that way.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045312#4045312

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045312