[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Conversation picker either not working or conversations won'

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 13 19:18:12 EDT 2007

As requested I have put this into the forum (was originally http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1051):

I have done some more work investigating this, with base latest seam 1.2.1GA and NO icefaces.

I can get a the conversation picker to render!

But if I hit the destory button then it does not destroy the conversation, it seems, as its still displayed and the conversation-id in the address bar remains the same!

It stays displayed until after I call an @End on the conversation.

At this point the conversation still appears to not be killed, BUT the display of the conversation now stops!

Am I missing something?

This is a VERY VERY simple seam app!

Is this related to
  http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1005