[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - PROBLEM WITH LOOKUP

AnuSree do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 01:56:13 EDT 2007

hai All,

I have created a ejb3.0 module with jboss-4.0.5.GA.when i lookup the session bean in the ejb module from the Application client (java class) it is working fine.but when it is lookup from the web clint (Servlet/JSP) it showing a error message like java.lang.ClassCastException
I think My problem is the web container with jboss(Tomcat) does not support
Ejb 3.0 specification. I caanot create a web project with java EE5.while creating a web project wit netbeans and jboss-4.0.5.GA it showing java EE version up to 4 only.
my question is how to create JAVA EE5 web application using Jboss and Netbeans.please help me

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045337#4045337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045337