[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - 4.2.0 GA - WebService problem

kuvera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 02:18:02 EDT 2007

So far I have used 4.2.0 CR versions on Windows. Now I have tried GA and to my surprise no web applications work.
Startup messages and server log seems normal (although so far startup used to be 20-40 sec, now it's 5-8 sec), but no errors, no exceptions.
Then a request localhost:8080 and the browser cannot connect. No jmx-console, no nothing. Mod_jk does not work either. Netstat lists many familiar JBoss ports, but not 8080.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045340#4045340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045340