[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - jboss login DatabaseServletLoginModule Jboss 4.0.5.GA

dreuzel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 05:11:28 EDT 2007

I'm trying to use  Mysql als  login database  but  i run into sevral problems.

1) my   roles database  is  composed  of 2 items,
      --MainFunction related(say default roles)   and  person relates(roles)
my role file is a union of 2 queries connected with a variable.
doing so  I select 3 Coloms instead of 2 Coloms, (RoleID, RoleGroup, a bogus one)

 this  seems  to lock up the DatabaseServletLoginModule
any  idea's  on how to solve this

Query:
<module-option name = "rolesQuery">
SELECT allow as ROLEID,  Role as RoleGroup , at f:=at.Func FROM authorize ah,authenticate at
WHERE at.user_name=ah.user_name
AND (at.user_name=?) AND (at.Domain='domain')

      union select allow as ROLE,  Role as RoleGroup , 'add' FROM authorize as ah1 WHERE ah1.user_name=@f </module-option>
         </login-module>

Alternatively  I had a look in using  a stored procedure  to add a kind of  logging on roles access and doing the above in a stored procedures.

the DatabaseServletLoginModule  does  not seem to like  store procedures either.

query:
    "rolesQuery"> call Roles(?)</module-option>

Any  idea's  on how to solve this

Thanks  in advancce

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045385#4045385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045385