[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Overriding annotations with ejb-jar.xml

genady_yadata do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 08:27:11 EDT 2007

Hi,
I've read about overriding annotations with ejb-jar.xml file to allow configuration at deploy time. It works fine.

My problem is that the ejb-jar.xml resides deep inside a jar file which in turn is packaged in a .ear file and it makes it difficult to modify.

Is there another location from which JBoss can pick the file? Or is there an API that I can use to programmatically override the annotations similar to what the ejb-jar.xml file does?

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045430#4045430

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045430