[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - No phase id bound to current thread...(false multiple SeamPh

jgreene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 09:13:52 EDT 2007

Hello -
Maybe I've missed something, but is there a definitive solution yet to the error mentioned in this thread subject?  I've seen this posted before, but still no solution.  I've been running a simple Seam app at work using Tomcat, and it has been running fine.  I added a couple of database tables and beans, did not change any of the xml configuration files, and suddenly am seeing the "No phase id bound to current thread..." message.  The project compiles just fine, Tomcat starts up beautifully, but then the message.  The message is:

"java.lang.IllegalStateException: No phase id bound to current thread (make sure you do not have two SeamPhaseListener instances installed)

I have not consciously installed two SeamPhaseListener instances, and keep in mind that this app had been working, but moved it to my home box (running Tomcat also), added a couple of database tables and beans, changed no config files, and now get the error message.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks a bunch.

- Joe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045446#4045446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045446