[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: identity.hasRole problem

anescu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 10:00:04 EDT 2007

That was just a temp debug code, because I was not sure why the code was not working (I tried several versions, because I had no idea why it was not working). The roles are actually loaded from the DB, and later on I was testing for the roles and perform some actions based on specific roles.

But, for example, I load from the DB a user, with the roles it has, and based on the roles, I also load some object lists in the session context. The easiest/cleanest way to do that is to call a method from the authenticate() method and based on the roles to init some objects. Where then would I do that?

I could work around and test when loading the roles someting like this:

for( Role role : user.getUserRoles() )

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045469#4045469

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045469