[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Filter example

anescu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 10:45:56 EDT 2007

"emsa" wrote : §8.6

  | http://docs.jboss.com/seam/1.2.1.GA/reference/en/html/persistence.html#d0e5589

I already read that part. Twice. To me it's like reading chinese. HOW do you make it work??? It doesn't say even in which XML file you have to put that part.

And it doesn't say anything about the other parts of the application (I mean, how do you use the damn filter???). As I said, I have found examples with @Filter in Hibernate, but what else needs to be configured in the Seam Java code to make it work (using annotations, like @Filter, @FilterDef and so on)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045495#4045495

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045495