[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Embedded EJB

thierry.rietsch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 11:54:01 EDT 2007

Hi all

We are using the JBoss Seam framework for a project at our university. Unfortunately no one of the project members has used Seam before and therefor we have some problems understanding the architecture of a JBoss Seam project. We have created such a project with the seam-gen tool and now the first question is: "Does a JBoss Seam project needs to run as an embedded ejb application when we are going to deploy it under a JBoss server?".
I tried to deploy the project without this embedded ejb stuff but it looks like it has problems to connect to the database. Is there somewhere a tutorial how to run an application without the embedded ejb stuff?

Thanks a lot for any replies,

Thierry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045527#4045527

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045527