[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPORTAL-459 You shoul

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 11:58:58 EDT 2007

Actually the installation guide has a warning about it:
http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.6/reference-guide/en/html/installation.html
anonymous wrote :
  | Warning
  | Make sure to download the JBoss AS Zip version. DO NOT ATTEMPT to deploy JBoss Portal on the installer version of JBoss AS! We are currently working on aligning the Application installer with JBoss Portal.

So basically you need to work around.
Install JBoss AS using the JEMS installer using the *portal * configuration.

It will install 2.4.

Now you can update the jbossportal.sar to 2.6 and you should have an environment for Seam *and* portal. That's what you are trying to achieve i think.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045531#4045531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045531