[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Having a problem with jboss-4.2

sienaluke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 12:01:52 EDT 2007

I just downloaded jboss 4.2 and i was able to get it up and running fine with localhost:8080.  The problem i'm having is that when i switch the localhost name to my IP or the name of the actual server i am running it on, i get a unable to connect page.    I've been using jboss 3.2.1 and various 4.0.x's and never had this issue.  I am running jboss 4.2 on both windows XP pro and windows server 03.

Is there something that i need to specifiy in the web part of the app server?

So far all i did was unzip the download and run the default server config

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045535#4045535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045535