[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - wsconsume install on jboss4.0.5.GA

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 12:45:15 EDT 2007

Hi, I have just installed jbossws 1.2.1 and I am using jboss-4.0.5.GA. Eveything worked fine until trying to run wsconsume to create the client side classes from the WSDL.

Turns out that the install (I used "deploy-40") did not copy consumews to JBOSS_HOME/bin - where I guess it should be.

What was I supposed to have done?

(either the install should fix this, or the doc should mention something how to run wsconsume). I am using windows so wsconsume.bat is the thing I copied.

Regards
- henrik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045552#4045552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045552