[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Injection of SESSION POJO into event/session scoped POJO

cwash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 14:08:24 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : I got it to work now.
  | Looks like the problem had to do with referencing the injected user object in the balance objects constructor. if the reference is done in a method other than the constructor, it works.

Ah, cool... yeah I'm pretty sure everything works off of setter injection.  So the way the container injects your dependencies is by first creating a new instance through the default no-arg constructor and then injecting dependencies using setters for each @In annotation.  That's probably why you were seeing problems.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045575#4045575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045575