[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - deploy from code problem

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 19:36:24 EDT 2007

Using a default Hibernate config, code to deploy a ProcessDefinition blows up on:
jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(newProcessDefinition);

15:59:15,828 [main] ERROR JDBCExceptionReporter : Table not found in statement [/* named HQL query GraphSession.findLatestProcessDefinitionQuery */ select top ? processdef0_.ID_ as ID1_4_, processdef0_.NAME_ as NAME2_4_, processdef0_.VERSION_ as VERSION3_4_, processdef0_.ISTERMINATIONIMPLICIT_ as ISTERMIN4_4_, processdef0_.STARTSTATE_ as STARTSTATE5_4_ from JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITION processdef0_ where processdef0_.NAME_=? order by processdef0_.VERSION_ desc]
  | 15:59:15,828 [main] ERROR GraphSession : org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query
  | org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query

I don't know enough about Hibernate yet to understand what is missing.  The error seems to occur because the "deploy" method first checks for an existing Process Definition, but the tables haven't been created yet.  I thought Hibernate under jBPM built the tables on the fly as needed -- no?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045620#4045620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045620