[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: jboss login DatabaseServletLoginModule Jboss 4.0.5.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 20:51:31 EDT 2007

I have used the database login module, but never using it the way you are trying to. If I ran into your problems, I would look at security/src/main/org/jboss/security/auth/spi/DatabaseServerLoginModule.java in the source code, probably adding some logging code to figure out what is going wrong.

Sorry that this doesn't answer your exact question, but hopefully this will give you somewhere to look to debug the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045627#4045627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045627