[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Serious production problems

anre42 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 04:41:27 EDT 2007

What I meant by provoke it with one user is that we have had the problem in production with only one test-user logged in, so it doesn't seam to be connected to the load on the system. We have now set up a replica (as close as possible at least) of the prod env for testing but not been able to reproduce the problem.

We have to get more info about what is actually going on inside jboss/tomcat when this happens. Currently we don't have any good analyzing-tools at least not any that we can put in the prod env which is the only place we have these problem. Does anyone have any good ideas about tools or so we can use to analyze the state and the bevaiour of jboss?

/Andreas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045709#4045709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045709