[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - minOccurs and maxOccurs in EJB3 annotations?

BogusException do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 09:23:03 EDT 2007

Has anyone been able to generate minOccurs and maxOccurs wsdl solely through the use of EJB3 annotations?

I'm looking to not have to create extra .xsd files. The @WebService annotation would need to generate the minOccurs/maxOccurs, but I can't see in the books I have how to direct the @WebMethod annotations to do so.

Again, the idea here is to keep the app as clean as possible, and avoid mucking about with .wsdl and .xsd files.

Any ideas?

TIA!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045803#4045803

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045803