[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: creating new targetnamespace for complex types

khelenek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 13:17:15 EDT 2007

Thanks for the help guys.  Turns out it was because I was using the jbossws that was installed with jboss-4.0.5.GA, which i believe is version 1.0.3.  I guess jaxb bindings were not supported until a later version, because I installed 1.2.1.GA and everything worked as expected.

However, I have a new question.  My web service seems to be bound to http://localhost/MyBeanClassNameService/MyBeanClassName. Is there anyway to change that? I tried the name attribute of the @Stateless and @WebService annotations to no avail.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045880#4045880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045880