[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - SSO and avoiding a login page for each webapp.

Vellmont do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 14:22:55 EDT 2007

I've just got single sign on working for two different webapps  that use form based authentication and it works great.  One problem I'd like to avoid is maintaining a login/logout/error page for each webapp.

Is there an easy way to do this so I can maintain just one login page rather than one for each webapp?  Or should I look at workarounds like redirecting to a central login page?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045902#4045902

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045902