[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam can't parse pages.xml without JBoss.com?

bulloncito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 18:39:02 EDT 2007

dtd's must be validated :S, run through the same problem, patch/fix was, for me, to manually download (that's a horrible patch) pages-1.2.dtd and put it in bin directory of jboss, since my server runs dnsless and cannot validate online resources, only pages-1.2.dtd from jboss.com was needed for me. I also changed:

  | <!DOCTYPE pages PUBLIC
  |           "-//JBoss/Seam Pages Configuration DTD 1.2//EN"
  |           "pages-1.2.dtd">

for a relative path, thats where pages-1.2.dtd in jboss's bin directory is read, and validation succeds, even offline.      hope it can solve your problem.

... 'bout faces config issue, it has something to do with placing proper jars on WEB-INF/lib, they contain proper taglibs for that. Faces works fine on my dnsless server, only real problem was pages dtd from seam  :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045973#4045973

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045973