[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam can't parse pages.xml without JBoss.com?

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 20:00:45 EDT 2007

I downloaded the pages-1.2.dtd and put it under jboss's bin directory. When Seam loaded my app, it still complained that it could not read the pages.xml. This time, the error was different.

anonymous wrote : 16:49:46,890 ERROR [[/tradedesk]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener
  | javax.faces.FacesException: Can't parse configuration file: jndi:/localhost/tradedesk/WEB-INF/pages.xml: Error at line -1 column -1: null

How did you manage to have JBoss recognized the local DTD file?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045993#4045993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045993