[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss AS 4.0.5 GA and JDK 5_06, JDK 5_11 or JDK 6

keruke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 04:58:50 EDT 2007

Hi,

When i have readed the documentation obout JBoss AS 4.0.5 GA, the requirements say:

1. JDK 5 (v1.5.0_06 recommended)
2. Ant (v1.6.5 recommended)
3. JBoss Application Server v4.0.5GA [with ejb3]

I must run the application server under JDK 5 v1.5.0_06, but can i develop my proyects in other version?, for example if my AS use JDK 5_06, can i develop my application under JDK 5_11 or JDK 6???

Must i develop my application with the same version that my application server is running?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046042#4046042

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046042