[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: why

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 07:48:33 EDT 2007

Some thing work the way they work. If you want to put them up for discussion, I think you should do more investigation befor just 'posing a statement', wich is imo what you do. There is lots of info on transactions, jbpm and hibernate. You just have to do a little homework which can even be done without reverseengineering!!!!

I personally have limited amount of time and tend to help others out more than these (imo) less relevant and unfounded discussions.

With regard to the newcomers, you are the *first* to put this up for discussion, so it clearly is not relevant for others.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046099#4046099

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046099