[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Fileupload contentLength > maxRequestSize throws RuntimeExce

msystems do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 07:56:52 EDT 2007

Because it's a RuntimeException I can't tell the user about the problem, e.g. file is too big. I can only show the user a standard error page :-(

What about a MaxRequestSizeException? If I have MaxRequestSizeException I can show the user a non-standard error page.

e.g.

  | <pages>
  | <exception class="org.jboss.seam.MaxRequestSizeException">
  | <redirect view-id="/uploadError.xhtml">
  | <message>File is too big</message>
  | </redirect>
  | </exception>
  | </pages>

Will it be possible to implement above feature in the fileupload component?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046103#4046103

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046103