[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss portal + two GWT portlets

wodzuu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 09:05:13 EDT 2007

Hi!

Have anyone tried to use GWT portles in JBoss portal? I have following problem:

I have two jsp pages that render gwt:

<%@ page contentType="text/html" %>
  | content='/ejb/www/com.sius.gwt.CategoriesManager=com.sius.gwt.CategoriesManager'>
  | <script language="javascript"
  | src="/ejb/www/com.sius.gwt.CategoriesManager/gwt.js">

and

<%@ page contentType="text/html" %>
  | content='/ejb/www/com.sius.gwt.PasswordsManager=com.sius.gwt.PasswordsManager'>
  | <script language="javascript"
  | src="/ejb/www/com.sius.gwt.PasswordsManager/gwt.js">

when I put them on my portal separately everything is ok, but when I
want them together only the first portlet renders but this time twice
in a same portlet window (second portlet window is now empty). I know
that problem of double-rendering can be solved by using only one
reference to gwt.js per site but I cannot delete it form any of those
portlets becouse they may be used separately.

The second problem is that <mete name='gwt:module... tags must be used
one by one to make portlets render correctly but I cannot do that -
JBoss portal puts those whole jsp pages one by one so it still rendes
incorrectly.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046125#4046125