[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: If I deploy more than one webservice I get

rickcr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 09:27:04 EDT 2007

Thanks Heiko for the information. My only question now (and pardon if this is a very 'newbie' question) but what would I set the web context to? In other words, do I need to make sure the various webapp wars that might be in the ear all have web.xml definitions that point to the ejbs so that I can create a context for the ejbs through the web.xml? If so, this seems like a lot of extra work.

I guess I'm just confused how I know what @WebContext to use for the ejbs? I could have several wars that all have their own web context. I would think the ejb context would be independent of those contexts, but just giving it an arbitrary context doesn't help in regard to having the wsdl being located.

If someone could provide a simple example of what to set this @WebContext to I'd appreciate. I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046133#4046133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046133