[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: why

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 10:12:51 EDT 2007

First, the basic 'truly public' api is the JbpmContext, although it is not limited to that. On the one hand it blurs the line, on the other hand it gives advanced users the ability to go beyond basic usage.

Secondly, surprise surprise, I have committeraccess (although I rarely use it). I'm willing to merge any changes/enhancements/...  to the documentation (manual or javadoc) that others make/propose into the codebase if:
- they are made against the latests version from cvs as possible
- these diffs are in a jira issue with a good description (more than one diff may go in there)
- they are not just dots, comma's etc.. butr real enhancements.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046155#4046155

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046155