[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Filter example

anescu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 12:22:13 EDT 2007

Thanks,

I was sure i also tested with that code and failed, but apparently now it's working.
I was not able to make it work with an entity type parameter, it's saying something about cannot detecting the type for the parameter. So I tested with a Long parameter (the id of the entity and it's working)
Does anyone know any more about that? The Type would be a POJO entity.

Also another problem. As I said, we have a combo box and the user chooses a "current object". If i go directly on the tab that contains my filtered entity, without setting a current object first, i get this kind of error:
Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Filter [hubFilteredChannels] parameter [currentHubId] value not set
  | 	at org.hibernate.impl.FilterImpl.validate(FilterImpl.java:145)
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.persistence.HibernatePersistenceProvider.enableFilter(HibernatePersistenceProvider.java:62)

Why not just use the null value instead???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046205#4046205

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046205