[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message receiver connot reconnect after the messaging se
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 14:13:36 EDT 2007
setup: JBM 1.2.0.SP1 patched with jboss-remoting 2.2.0.SP3
1. Remote, standalone client connects to non-clustered JBM instance.
2. Client creates session, consumer on non-clustered queue destination, blocks on receive().
3. JBM instance is restarted.
4. jboss-remoting loses connection to server. No Exception is thrown.
5. client interminably remains blocked on receive.
Any further information, including sample code (post #1), is detailed in this topic. There really is nothing more I think I can add, but let me know.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046243#4046243
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046243
More information about the jboss-user