[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to get Node name for a TaskInstance?

lachelt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 15:48:33 EDT 2007

Here is the code I used to start the process instance:

  | ProcessInstance instanceForUpdate = jbpmContext.newProcessInstanceForUpdate(processDefinition.getName());
  | instanceForUpdate.getTaskMgmtInstance().createStartTaskInstance();
  | jbpmContext.save(instanceForUpdate);
  | jbpmContext.close();

(I just added the save(), which I didn't think I needed in this case... and it didn't help).

Then at some later time (with a new jbpmContext), I've gotten the task instance as I noted in the initial post.

Does that help?  The way I'm starting the workflow seemed a little odd, but seems to work.  Was there some other way I'm supposed to do it?

Thanks,
   -Jon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046286#4046286

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046286